FRERICKS AND HOWARD
A Legal Professional Association
152 East Center Street
Marion, Ohio 43302
(740) 387-7384

Your Subtitle text
History

        Frericks and Howard, L.P.A. traces its roots back to the time of World War II. After returning from service in the United States Navy in 1945, Theodore P. Frericks began practicing law in Marion, Ohio. He joined with Henry A. Mickley to form Mickley & Frericks. Their office was located on the second floor of the old Fahey Bank building in downtown Marion. In 1954, Ralph W. Howard joined the firm, creating Mickley, Frericks & Howard. When Mr. Mickley retired, the firm became known as Frericks and Howard. The founders instilled an ethic of hard work, commitment, and quality coupled with compassion and common sense that continues to characterize the firm's approach to all legal matters entrusted to it.
        In 1968 Frericks and Howard moved its offices to its current location at 152 East Center Street (the northwest corner of State Street and Center Street) in downtown Marion. At that time, the historic building at that location was totally renovated into a modern and efficient law office. 
        In the 1880's and 1890's, the building was used as the photography studio of Prentice and Vail Photographers. Since that time the building has housed a dentist's office, a doctor's office and a grocery store and carry-out. One thing that has not changed since the 1800's is the building's distinctive architecture and facade. 
        Over the years Frericks and Howard has provided and continues to provide quality legal representation to a wide range of clients from individuals and small local businesses to large national and international corporations.

Web Hosting Companies